The client was looking for a consumer strategy and proposition to help achieve product-market fit for a new high-fibre product, which had been in the market for a few years but was not getting traction among consumers.
NorthSide developed a brand proposition by uncovering new consumer insights, redesigned the packaging to communicate the proposition, developed a key visual with a tagline, setup and managed e-commerce operations to drive revenue.
- Consumers like to try and eat healthy BUT prefer options that are simple to use & understand
- Targeted a lifestyle disease as the key segment for the product
- Identified product related feedback and improved the product
- Re-vamped packaging in line with health and wellness and natural product codes
- Developed sharp consumer claim on pack, targeting the lifestyle disease segment
- Added graphics & easy-to-understand and use instructions on pack
- Created a consumer facing key visual and a tagline
- Developed & fully executed e-commerce for the brand, PR execution, jump-shifting growth
- 70X revenue growth vs. baseline in 24 months
- 4+ star rating on major e-commerce marketplace
- No.1 selling brand in the category on e-commerce