Refresh a heritage brand and develop a proposition that stretches across multiple categories.
Home-makers want their family to celebrate family time together
1. Identified the drivers and barriers for all categories. Mapped the consumer decision journey.
2. Developed a category competition positioning frame-work
3. Consumer tested three and identified one concept that was differentiated and relevant for the brand.
4. Hands on execution of proposition: Developed scripts with creative partners, guided & worked with partners to develop creative scripts – quantitatively tested on clutter breaking ability and persuasion before production
4. Execution of ATL campaign across genres
5. Developed the e-commerce strategy
Developed a single proposition that stretches the brand across 4 categories
Quantitatively tested proposition was high on clutter breaking ability and persuasion
Quantified the e-commerce opportunity and detailed the execution plan